As of September 1, Adventure WV is now operating an outdoor recreation rental service in a newly constructed facility in downtown Morgantown.
We are located trailside at mile 9.7 of the Mon River Rail Trail at Hazel Ruby McQuain Park's Walnut Street Landing.
The project will expand the accessibility of recreational opportunities along the Monongahela River. The facility will be open to the public and will provide adventure seekers with access to kayaks, paddleboards, PFDs, bicycles, helmets and more. Child- and family-friendly equipment will be added in the spring.
- Facility hours are from 3:00 to 7:00 p.m. on Friday and from 1:00 to 7:00 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
- Our facility is closed on WVU GameDays (Sept. 17, Oct. 13 and Oct. 29).
- Rentals start at $10.00 per hour for comfort bikes, kayaks and paddleboards.
- At this moment, payments can only be accepted via our online check-out system. Cash and point of sale credit card swipes cannot be accepted.
- Users will need to have a device that can scan a QR Code in order to finalize their rental reservation.
- A valid driver’s license or WVU ID is also required for renting equipment.