Mobile Try-It Events
Mobile Try-It is back for the Spring!
Adventure WV is here to help you get outside and enjoy some well-deserved outdoor recreation! Our Mobile Try-It unit will be meeting at the locations around the Morgantown area allowing students to borrow kayaks and bicycles. This equipment will be available for self-guided adventures on the Mon River Rail Trail and the Mon River and staff will help you get sized, situated, and prepped for your adventure before setting off. Each day will have a series of designated time slots and participants will be required to register before the program begins. Locations and times are listed below, and transportation is not available to the program locations at this time. However, the Mountain Line is free to all students as long as you show a valid student ID with the Gold Line being a good choice for transportation to and from these events. We look forward to seeing you there!
To check equipment out you will need to provide and be aware of the following:
- First and Last Name
- WVU ID #
- Driver's License
- A Valid Campus Wellness Pass
- Signature acknowledging that you are borrowing the equipment from Adventure WV, are responsible for returning the equipment after each use, and will be held responsible for any lost or damaged equipment
- Minimum of 1 Bike or Kayak Per Person
- Equipment can be used anywhere on or surrounding the Try-It location, however you cannot leave with the equipment via personal vehicle.
- Once equipment is returned and checked in it will be cleaned and processed for its next adventure by Adventure WV staff.
- Hybrid Bicycles
- Recreational Kayaks (Sit In and Sit on Top)
- Trail Maps for Mon River Rail Trail
Questions? Please email Andrew Walker, Program Support Specialist for Adventure WV, with questions. email@example.com