Adventure WV First-Year Trips will conduct Program Check-in and Program End procedures at one of three locations. See the information below for directions and more information on these locations.
(Explore Trips) -
Student Rec Center / Outdoor Rec Center - WVU Evansdale Campus (on campus)
- Directions: Adventure WV’s Outdoor Recreation Center is located within the Student Recreation Center on WVU’s Evansdale Campus. Directions can be found on this site: https://campusrecreation.wvu.edu/facilities/student-recreation-center.
(Odyssey Trips) -
Natural Resource Center @ Outdoor Education Center (off campus)
- Directions: The Natural Resource Center is located just 15 minutes off-campus at Adventure WV’s Outdoor Education Center ( https://nrc.wvu.edu/). Take Exit 15 off I-68 at Coopers Rock State Forest. Eastbound: turn left off exit ramp. Westbound: turn right off exit ramp. Turn right at T. Take next left (Sand Springs Road/University Research Forest). Go approximately 2 miles. The Natural Resource Center is on the left just over a small covered bridge.
(Quest Trips) - Camp Muffly 4-H Camp (off campus)
- Directions: Camp Muffly is located off of Interstate 79, about 15 minutes from campus. Detailed directions will be provided via email as your trip approaches.
- If you are taking a bus or plane into Morgantown, please contact us ( email@example.com or 304-293-5221) to arrange for pick up and drop off at the bus station or airport (we only provide support from/to the Morgantown airport, not Pittsburgh).
- Pittsburgh Airport/Greyhound Shuttle. The Mountain Line Transit Authority in Morgantown offers two daily shuttles to and from the Pittsburgh Airport and the Pittsburgh Greyhound Station. For more information visit the Mountain Line Transit Authority’s Grey Line . You may also call the Mountain Line Transit Authority office at (304) 291-RIDE.
- Morgantown Airport. Visit http://www.morgantownairport.com/ for more info.
- If you need lodging before or after your scheduled program, you can visit the WVU Visitor’s Resource Center page for lodging options: http://visit.wvu.edu/plan-your-visit/accommodations.
- The Conference Services Office at WVU also has dorm rooms available during the summer months for short-term stays from May 12 through August 6. You must contact Conference Services, at 304-293-2790, in order to reserve a room. Please visit https://housing.wvu.edu/conference/faq for Frequently Asked Questions regarding your accommodations. Please do not wait until the week of your program to make a reservation!
- Please Note: Due to the increased need of housing from June 15 - June 30, a limited number of spaces will be available. Again, please make your reservations ahead of time.