The Adventure WV program is guided by the values of integrity, student-centrism, community and collaboration, challenge, quality and professionalism and adventure.
The Adventure WV program serves the WVU student body, WVU staff and faculty and greater Morgantown community through its First Year Trips, Aerial Adventures, Climbing Wall, Custom Programs, Guided Trips, Workshops and Seminars, Special Events, Equipment Rentals, Facility Rentals, DIY resources and employment opportunities.
The Adventure WV program is housed in the Office of Student Wellness, a division of Student Life at WVU. The program is run by 10 professionals, 5 graduate assistants, and more than 100 student staff members. Visit the Staff page to meet our team.
- 2018 David J Webb Program Excellence Award given by the Association of Outdoor Recreation and Education
- 2007 Noel-Levitz Retention Award
- Documented effects on student success and retention
- Largest outdoor orientation program in the country
- Incoming Students: Start with a First-Year Trip the summer prior to your first year at WVU.
- Current students: Check out our programming , equipment rentals and DIY information.
- Prospective student staff: Review our Employment opportunities.
- Groups seeking custom programs: Visit the Custom Programs page.
Individuals (WVU and public) looking for the Zipline canopy tour should visit our Aerial Adventures page for more information.
Learn more on our FAQ page .