Pre-Program and Monthly Inspection Forms
The WVU Outdoor Education Center currently utilizes iAuditor as its platform to create, complete and organize all pre-program and monthly inspection forms.
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: 1397chestnut
- Mandatory pre-inspection form that must be completed prior to any element use. To be completed by Lead Facilitator/Course Manager - or by specifically designated staff.
- Forms to be completed by the OEC Management Team or specifically designated staff on a monthly or bi-monthly basis
Programmatic & Participant Log FormsThe following links are specific OEC program reporting and facility management:
- One survey submission for each tour ran. This means that if 4 tours run in a single day, 4 different submissions are to be completed and sent for documentation.
- A link is provided at the end of the survey so that a new form can be completed
- Like our canopy tour submission, one form is to be submitted for each program facilitated each day. This means that if 2 programs are ran on the same day, two different forms are to be submitted.
- Required for all online and other portable programs
- A link is provided at the end of the survey so that a new form can be completed if necessary
Program and Training End of Day Forms
- Two forms for all end of day reports. One specific to programs. The other specific
- Single day challenge & canopy can be reported alongside combo programs.
- If a course manager is on duty, and responsible for multiple events, programs can be consolidated into a single report for efficiency.
- Otherwise, if programs are running independently without a course manager,
they are to complete a end of day form specific to their event only.
- Form specific to all training events related to OEC operations
- To be used for return and new staff training
- Lesson plans and agendas can be uploaded along with class rosters and content
- Text fields are available to enter new staff names.
- Helps track training hours and total content covered.
Overnight Manager Pre-Day & End of Day Forms:
- Form to be completed by the Overnight Manager.
- Has options for either End of Day reporting or Beginning of Day reporting
- End of Day reporting should occur just prior to "lights-out", and is all encompassing of facility closure procedures
- Beginning of Day reporting should occur just prior to the start of each program day.
OEC Feedback Forms:The following forms are to be sent upon the completion of either program or student staff training events.
- Sent to all registered student staff once the training event has concluded. Should
be sent no later than 24 hours after the conclusion of the event.
- Sent once the program has concluded. For group program, this is sent to the main program contact. For open enrollment programs, to be sent to each registered participant.
- Preferably, all OEC feedback messages are to be sent via the email template saved on the Adventure WV N-Drive
- N:\SL-Adventure WV\Common\OEC\Program Logistics\Emails
Participant Forms and Program Packets:
Adventure WV & OEC Participant Waiver & Information Packet (Short
- Adventure WV & OEC Participant Waiver & Information Packet (Long Form)
Zip-Line Canopy Tour Participant Waiver & Information Packet (Short
- Zip-Line Canopy Tour Participant Waiver & Information Packet (Long Form)
- Zip-Line Canopy Tour Participant Guidelines Only
- Adventure Basecamp Overnight Packet (No Participant Forms / Policy and Procedure Only)